Welcome to Divinity, a land corrupted by the Vex on a isolated world within the Destiny Universe

Divinity's map design moves outside the norm with strange cubic platforms used to trickily move around the map in easy and hard ways.

Weapons within the map try their best to align with Destiny's weapon and attacks from the game. Weapons also have reduced ammo to the sense of the 2v2 or 1v1 design concept.
2032249159_Halo5Guardians(11).thumb.png.85ab1c5a8bf16e9fdeaee1236baf065d.png

Overview made by: Fatkid Forger
Divinity.png.e9187ca4aada46763ef5dfee3fe0565c.png
Quick Notes:
  • Spawns may not be perfect.
  • Watch your step, as the map is almost floating, we don't need you falling to your death.
  • Outside natural terrain is not accessible and a work in progress so it'll look better when I return to update the map.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my work, as this is majorly my first officially finished map which I took a lot of time laying out, testing, remapping and so on, I think this map fits the bill of Vex artwork.

Bookmark the Map: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=Oriya Koma#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_Oriya Koma_7dfdb36a-9e1e-47b5-a29b-22f165351666
Halo 5 Guardians (14).png

Halo 5 Guardians (13).png

Halo 5 Guardians (12).png

Edited by KomaBlader
20 hours ago, a Chunk said:

Looks interesting, but can't say much about the layout without an overview, or doing a walkthrough of the map.

Visually, have you given any consideration to adding more color to the level?

Super rough, not to scale, draft from looking around it on forge, but should help as an initial reference

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 12.04.29.png

4 hours ago, Fatkid Forger said:
On 8/1/2020 at 9:09 AM, a Chunk said:

Looks interesting, but can't say much about the layout without an overview, or doing a walkthrough of the map.

Visually, have you given any consideration to adding more color to the level?

Super rough, not to scale, draft from looking around it on forge, but should help as an initial reference

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 12.04.29.png

On color: I plan to, however, as it'll be breaking out of how the Vex design style, I've been brainstorming color ideas, I am sure I'll roll back around and do some coloring work. Design maps usually have a lot of natural world put into the maps to give it a lot of pop, but as I was focused on just purely Vex, It kind of blinded me on color to be honest.

On Layout: This looks pretty spot on as a overview, I tried to keep the map as unique and balanced as I possibly could have. Though I can't say it's flawless, I still have much to learn after having a few buddies play around on it, before posting I polished up a few weapon ammo issues and a few messed up clamber points. I appreciate the top-down view you made for it and I'll add it to the post ASAP.