Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics and post replies to existing threads.

13 hours ago, xSociety said:

1. Of fucking course I hope everyone is healthy and any medical problems are resolved quickly. 

2. I don't think for a fucking second Bonnie Ross made the decision to leave. 

3. She was pushed out and given the option to say whatever she wanted in regard to the reasoning. 

4. She was also likely given millions of dollars severance package.

5. No one that high up in a major company got there without being a little sociopathic so saying it's a bit suspect she gave family medical issues as the reasoning isn't too out-there or wrong IMO. 

I'm getting really annoyed at not being able to say anything negative about Bonnie without being called insensitive or whatever. I think it's all on purpose and by design. Genius move, really. 

Well if you don't like the humans making this game, you need to have a self reflection you monster

Finally grabbing buckets and filling holes in the boat when it's halfway sunk usually doesn't save it unless the whole crew is on the same page. If they pull a BF4, MCC, and a Destiny 2 at the same time, it'll be because of a miracle. I'd be impressed if they did two outta three.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:09 AM, Gravemind said:

Sorry for the double post but...

[snip]

They are delusional if they actually thought Halo could implement a Destiny-like live service when the series hasn't been relevant since Bungie left. No one talks about Halo beyond them saying they used to play it back in the day...

It's just more trend chasing BS. Halo 4 they copied COD, Halo 5 they copied Titanfall, now in Infinite they tried to copy Destiny. And if rumors are to be believed then they were originally going to try copying Overwatch first. It's all they know how to do.

Of course, each attempt failed. Infinite is especially funny though because PVE is a huge component of Destiny, and outside of the campaign and bot matches Infinite has no PVE content AT ALL, and they haven't made a peep about anything coming on that front either. And just in general Destiny as it exists right now feels like it has 50x the amount of content Infinite does.

35 minutes ago, Riddler said:

While I don't enjoy watching halo infinite, I really miss team beyond. I enjoyed seeing people excited for comp halo during an event weekend. 

Yeah, 100%.

Here's the Twitch link for anyone interested in watching.

https://www.twitch.tv/halo

Really impressed by Team War right now.

17 minutes ago, QuietMan said:

Does the forum look like this for aynone else?

Looks like this for me:

image.png.374a13bbe99aa6acab197f885e112125.png

Try a couple of things:  First, refresh the page when that happens and see if it resolves the issue.  If not, change to the 'Default' theme.

Really appreciate you pointing this out, and I definitely want to know if others are seeing issues like this.

Check this post for an explanation of what's going on: 

I'll do another review of our Addons to see if I can determine what's causing your issue.

7 minutes ago, a Chunk said:

Looks like this for me:

image.png.374a13bbe99aa6acab197f885e112125.png

Try a couple of things:  First, refresh the page when that happens and see if it resolves the issue.  If not, change to the 'Default' theme.

Really appreciate you pointing this out, and I definitely want to know if others are seeing issues like this.

Check this post for an explanation of what's going on: 

I'll do another review of our Addons to see if I can determine what's causing your issue.

Tried refreshing.  Happening on both Chrome and Edge.  I have to zoom out to at lease <=80% zoom.  I will now commence with the golden rule: try turning it off and on again.   

1 hour ago, QuietMan said:

Turning it off and on again did not fix.  It is my work laptop, so maybe IT pushed a weird update.  Was not happing last week. 

Hmm...that's interesting.  As far as I remember, I've disabled a few more potentially problematic addons within the last week, but have not activated anything that was previously disabled.

Only other suggestion I have for the moment is to try one of the other themes.  You can change the theme at the bottom center of the page.

image.png.7ef5b06f1a42da14f088996b25566f95.png

19 hours ago, a Chunk said:

Hmm...that's interesting.  As far as I remember, I've disabled a few more potentially problematic addons within the last week, but have not activated anything that was previously disabled.

Only other suggestion I have for the moment is to try one of the other themes.  You can change the theme at the bottom center of the page.

image.png.7ef5b06f1a42da14f088996b25566f95.png

I have not issues if I use any other theme than "NLD (Fine) (Default)".  So it's def tied to that theme in someway.  

24 minutes ago, QuietMan said:

I have not issues if I use any other theme than "NLD (Fine) (Default)".  So it's def tied to that theme in someway.  

Okay, good to know.  Thank you for confirming that for me.  :classic_biggrin: