5 minutes ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

I wish i there where signatures so i can continue to shove my pictures in everyones face 😞

Oh wow, I didn’t even realize they were missing. I’ll look into it. I probably just missed it somewhere in the settings. 

4 hours ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

I wish i there where signatures so i can continue to shove my pictures in everyones face 😞

Enabled now. 

Account Settings --> Signature

21 hours ago, Kantalope said:

Have you been able to fix the effect spawning/despawning? I might have a solution if I can look at the scripts

Not yet, I asked ExTerrestrial to rig a whole thing for me since there are Tubes involved, but the going is slow 

dEtMFbO.png

To give people an idea of what I'm currently dealing with.. -_-

On 6/18/2019 at 6:11 AM, Soldat Du Christ said:

For the love of god why

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jack0Knife
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/jackknife
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-kucharzak/
'Folio: https://www.ck-ld.com/

"Art is the process of assigning meaning." - Unknown

28 minutes ago, JackKnife said:

dEtMFbO.png

To give people an idea of what I'm currently dealing with.. -_-

For the love of god why

Lmao (at the second part of your post, not the first)  

FYI for everyone, you can disable signartures via the dropdown arrow on a persons post.

image.png.3647415707e8c61eeb3fd3f46697ec30.png

Y U do dis to us?  @Soldat Du Christ  👀

17 hours ago, Kantalope said:

1v1 map with gungoose power weapon 👀

Reveal hidden contents

Hana_4.thumb.png.8a3efa119a678161a67ee8fadb6d745b.png

Hana_1.thumb.png.41e96d92d2e362bf2e76ba5538f08bd9.png

Hana_3.thumb.png.6a4041481f06c8e021def6d97c4283cd.png

Hana_2.thumb.png.65f9ca31d12d4a8d5608fecfdf9ccffc.png

Eventually it will look like a Japanese mountain town, but for now it's in the conceptual stages. I don't even know if a gungoose can be part of a balanced 1v1 experience. Why not try it?

Protip - Don't use a spoiler for images in WAYWO.  It's the whole reason people look at the thread.  😉

What am I working on right now?  As is hopefully noticeable, most of my free time over the last 6 months or so has had me working on NLD, and that continues now.  At the moment I'm working on transferring over personal content from the old site - primarily some of my old levels that I'm not totally embarrassed to admit were mine, and a bunch of inspirational images.  Also on the 'to do' list for the near future is to continue copying over all of the articles, and then to work on some new tutorial threads.  I'm overdue on posting a tutorial thread for Trenchbroom, so that will be up first.  Then I want to start posting some tutorials for Hammer/CS:GO.

Sorry, I probably won't have any progress pics to share, lmao.

Since this is WAYWO, and it's basically mandatory to post as many pics as possible, I just realized as I was porting over Sol that I think I subliminally copied the color scheme from it over to our new site as well.  😂

image.png.1e2a88ec86a89b909ab290427f68da5c.png

Posted (edited)
On 6/24/2019 at 12:36 AM, Kantalope said:

1v1 map with gungoose power weapon 👀

Hana_4.thumb.png.8a3efa119a678161a67ee8fadb6d745b.png

Hana_1.thumb.png.41e96d92d2e362bf2e76ba5538f08bd9.png

Hana_3.thumb.png.6a4041481f06c8e021def6d97c4283cd.png

Hana_2.thumb.png.65f9ca31d12d4a8d5608fecfdf9ccffc.png

Eventually it will look like a Japanese mountain town, but for now it's in the conceptual stages. I don't even know if a gungoose can be part of a balanced 1v1 experience. Why not try it?

I love the idea of incorporating vehicles into smaller player counts,

Edited by Soldat Du Christ

TiavQEl.jpg

Very cool announcement regarding levels and gametypes from the older Halo games: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-june-2019

image.png.8ecd181c1953f46434f32a3f47b2660f.png

Time to get to uploading your levels, or any other levels you want to see ported over to The Master Chief Collection.  😉

Map looks fantastic Soldat

You're is looking good too spartin

:classic_biggrin:

I started going through some of my old saved files in preparation for the file transfer over to MCC.  Holy schikees do I have a lot of files saved.  I really regret not deleting more stuff after looking at it initially.  I have like 400 files just on Halo 4.  Been going through a lot of them because for the life of me I don't remember what most of the maps were.  It's going to take me a week just to get through these darned H4 maps.

Then I need to narrow down the list of maps to add to my fileshare...  Or maybe I don't care - it is Halo 4 after all.  Not like I'm ever going to actually play it, lol.

Still need to go through my Reach files too.  I should probably do that first since I may actually play some of those maps.  😉

My god were Halo 4 forge maps ever ugly  🤮

I knew it at the time, but still must have been a bit oblivious to just how bad they are.  Staring at those pieces for 100's of hours must've made me overlook their hideousness.

Yet another 1v1 map that I'm working on lol

I started this way back in February. Basically it's centered around using three different types of barriers on the same map:
Blue: blocks both players and damage

Yellow: blocks only players

Orange: blocks only damage

1v1_multi-barrier.thumb.png.d4e33f3171f94ed8bbc50aaae7b5c59c.png

1v1_multi-barrier_2.thumb.png.0bdd8df9cdd46ab540ff5678ec00d4a6.png

1v1_multi-barrier_3.thumb.png.9ba10ae01e9d61bdead1a6e1c58ceeec.png

1v1_multi-barrier_4.thumb.png.5243721c346b8ca60a6da5df450c7fe0.png