10 minutes ago, icyhotspartin said:

Yeah, mobile is strange, the top icons have been jumbled and the notification button is missing - but I can still react to posts on my end

I noticed the same.  I thought it was because of an addon we're using that let's us add more icons on Mobile, since that addon hasn't been updated to align with the recent upgrade. I disabled it, and was still unable to see notifications.  As I mentioned earlier, this is most likely a new setting that I cannot modify until the theme gets updated.

I will keep checking for updates regularly.  The other theme I'm testing is continuing to look better.  For some reason I'm unable to locate the color setting for the dark blue areas, which is really strange since they show in many areas of the site.  Went through all of the color settings, and can't find a single one that appears to be using that specific color.  Weird.   

Aside from the member icon at the top and the default content in the slider, I think that the AcMe theme is pretty nice. Are the main colors the same as that of the normal theme?

45 minutes ago, Kantalope said:

Aside from the member icon at the top and the default content in the slider, I think that the AcMe theme is pretty nice. Are the main colors the same as that of the normal theme?

For the most part, though there are a lot of little details that are different.  This is what your post and the draft of my reply look like on it...

image.thumb.png.d1c6ef4a3d8974e8e401823da9fe8bba.png

The background of the posts is the dark blue I was referring to above (that I can't figure out how to change).  I haven't bothered to do much with the colors in the 'Reply' box yet, so they're pretty funky.  It's a good example of some of the oddball stuff you'll see on that theme right now, but overall it's not a total disaster.

Tell you what... I'm going to make it available for all members.  There's a 'Theme' dropdown at the very bottom of the page.  If you want to test it out, select the 'AcMe' theme.  Just be aware that it's a work in progress, and things could change dramatically at any time.  Sometimes I test out really obnoxious colors so that I can be sure what's impacted when I change the color for a specific thing.  But functionally, everything should be fine, and visually it's okay right now.

I'm not going to do anything with the slider at the moment.  What is it that you don't like about the member icon?

On 9/14/2020 at 9:45 PM, Westin said:

How would you guys make a Halo map that pros would love

No integrity 

spawn killing 

a and b signs 

preferably symmetrical 

jump ups that make paths useless 

lots of micro to keeps things not binary  
limited brain power when it comes to positioning so their brains don’t explode and can rely on aiming 

very distinct push pull style gameplay 

Design your corners carefully 

avoid too much overlap unless it’s literally construct LUL 

ONLY THEN your map will be on the Mlg circuit 

yo wireframe is just too dope idc who you are everything looks sick with it

29dbef5a10333398d7e52fb875ab03de.png

0446e26e3de243c5c595ac79e7edae24.png

e528175c7617e8b084f510dc80d62e25.jpg

I'll probably work on this map after loading it up on H5 PC and running around it.

Edited by JB_

19 minutes ago, Kantalope said:

Are you saying that maps can be installed into H5 PC???

Also: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KantalopeNLD/

shit naw I had a feeling that may get confused. I meant I'll load up the forge map this is based on.

though I'm curious if I could extract this h5 forge map and the pieces placed into max?

Edited by JB_

13 hours ago, JB_ said:

yo wireframe is just too dope idc who you are everything looks sick with it

29dbef5a10333398d7e52fb875ab03de.png

0446e26e3de243c5c595ac79e7edae24.png

e528175c7617e8b084f510dc80d62e25.jpg

I'll probably work on this map after loading it up on H5 PC and running around it.

Put the train on Gaurdian pls