Is it honestly that hard to grasp the concept that consumers use products for individualistic purposes? So therefore the  designed value of a product is going to differ from individual to individual? Therefore if I designed a map to achieve primarily x function, but you use the product for primarily y function, you'll find my designed product lacking in the (y) value that you are looking to gain from said product even though it thoroughly achives the(x) value that I was looking to gain from it.  

It's akin to someone complaining about the safety and utility of using a decorative ceramic plate to eat off of, even though the product was not designed for that purpose. Complaining that man, that decorative plate is shit to eat off of, all the paint smeared and got into my food. So the design of that platr is horrible.  Or a decorative plate collector complaining about the ugly look of a blank metal plate made for camping.   Absolute ineptness in this community at times I swear.  If you have a problem with the expressed PURPOSE of a product, call it for what it is. Dont call it bad design if the design achevies the intended purpose of it's designer.   

Newsflash, we might all actually play Halo for a different reason then others therefore what we value and desire in a map is going to be unique between all of us...

We also sometimes dont know what we desire, so we can also learn and enjoy things that others instinctively value even though it isn't instinctive to ourselves. 

Does any of this actually need to be said? I thought these things were self evident. 

@Soldat Du Christ I am a white reticule god. Box would rather have a red reticule fight with me so he has a desync armor advantage. 

@Box_Hoes Maybe I wouldn't sit in corners if it wasn't a free kill on all your tunnel visioning asses or if you guys didn't make maps that enabled me to do it effectively.

Box won't play halo 3 because it exposes his flaws as a player.

fuck it im just gonna settle with this. you can shoot back up, and the guy at tower can drop into green. IDGAF

ca65f48aa20348cc7647703ab43e2dbb.jpg

I'm done with this map lol time to just finish it now.

Yo box remember what this map looked like before... EWWWWWWWW

your green was GROSSS

Edited by JB_
11 minutes ago, purely fat said:

@Soldat Du Christ I am a white reticule god. Box would rather have a red reticule fight with me so he has a desync armor advantage. 

@Box_Hoes Maybe I wouldn't sit in corners if it wasn't a free kill on all your tunnel visioning asses or if you guys didn't make maps that enabled me to do it effectively.

Box won't play halo 3 because it exposes his flaws as a player.

I am THE white reticle king pleaseeeee

I mean hey you are the best beat downer in halo 5 so do what works for you

again h3 mlg settings are my favorite but the br has random fucking spread which is stupid. And again I am better at classic halo than halo 5 which is hilarious. Also halo 3 exemplifies my strengths of premeditated decision making even further due to the exaggerated snail movement in that game, halo 5 just allows me take back all “bad” decisions I make because I have the mechanical skill and have grinded to know all the ins and outs i can get away with in this game which is mistaken for as a flaw, so at the end of the day is it really a bad decision I am making if I know I have high chances of getting away? Halo 5 is about knowing who you are playing and when playing weaker players it inflates drastically how much you are able to get away with. If your opponent isn’t actively trying to capitalize on all the taunting you can truly do in this game they will suffer. I just embrace what the game is and how to win its not my fault they didn’t design the game with INTEGRITY. But funny enough we all know you can punish these actions through forge maps if you intelligently design around them. You have to play aggro in halo 5 to win or you sacrifice endless escapability and feeling “robbed.” Halo 5 is at its highest meta (with the dev maps given) a taunting game. If you don’t taunt and play that fine line of I probably shouldn’t do this it will end badly

2 minutes ago, Box_Hoes said:

again h3 mlg settings are my favorite but the br has random fucking spread which is stupid. And again I am better at classic halo than halo 5 which is hilarious. Also halo 3 exemplifies my strengths of premeditated decision making even further due to the exaggerated snail movement in that game, halo 5 just allows me take back all “bad” decisions I make because I have the mechanical skill and have grinded to know all the ins and outs i can get away with in this game which is mistaken for as a flaw, so at the end of the day is it really a bad decision I am making if I know I have high chances of getting away? Halo 5 is about knowing who you are playing and when playing weaker players it inflates drastically how much you are able to get away with. If your opponent isn’t actively trying to capitalize on all the taunting you can truly do in this game they will suffer. I just embrace what the game is and how to win its not my fault they didn’t design the game with INTEGRITY. But funny enough we all know you can punish these actions through forge maps if you intelligently design around them. You have to play aggro in halo 5 to win or you sacrifice endless escapability and feeling “robbed.” Halo 5 is at its highest meta (with the dev maps given) a taunting game. If you don’t taunt and play that fine line of I probably shouldn’t do this it will end badly

aww shucks you think I am the best puncher. thanks man

3 minutes ago, Box_Hoes said:

kid u should really come try h3 on PC. its like... h2 ez.

So like I said I'm done with this map lol. i'm gonna just art it up now. function is fine I think

After going back to h5 I realized you can jump from tower to green anyway so fuck it. That's how box wants it, so it shall be.

little memory showing the before and after.

I'm curious box, if you were to do it again would you change anything? Like the last picture. I fucking hated that old room layout.

5a3b5b4cc7701bce780180ddf4dce127.jpg

96ccb7f58790b3db797a6b35e57f4d7a.jpg

d00e8efd4a2008ceb03185007ab069f9.jpg

2d56b51971ed7d2cc868eb2dda058685.jpg

4351a599a0681fe6717a3a87782085f0.jpg

8484801fe875614508976aa1686e42f1.jpg

a45f97ca59fb010e5a1f79f05c6c3a18.jpg

Edited by JB_
3 minutes ago, JB_ said:

So like I said I'm done with this map lol. i'm gonna just art it up now. function is fine I think

After going back to h5 I realized you can jump from tower to green anyway so fuck it. That's how box wants it, so it shall be.

little memory showing the before and after.

I'm curious box, if you were to do it again would you change anything? Like the last picture. I fucking hated that old room layout.

5a3b5b4cc7701bce780180ddf4dce127.jpg

96ccb7f58790b3db797a6b35e57f4d7a.jpg

d00e8efd4a2008ceb03185007ab069f9.jpg

2d56b51971ed7d2cc868eb2dda058685.jpg

4351a599a0681fe6717a3a87782085f0.jpg

8484801fe875614508976aa1686e42f1.jpg

a45f97ca59fb010e5a1f79f05c6c3a18.jpg

I would change a lot I made that map pretty fast 

10 minutes ago, Box_Hoes said:

Just give people “better” ways to get off bottom without making it a tall beefy building ORRRRR you could make your own map nurd 

so a zipline?