14 hours ago, Westin said:

I think we all really appreciate how you make douchey posts like this, and then try to protect yourself with "lmao this is just a troll im such a trol LOL trollface xd🧈🧈🧈"

You're afraid to actually say what you think, you always have been, and the only time you ever did came with a mental breakdown and a promise to stop posting. You aren't funny, your maps suck, and you didnt make storm peaks.

in before you actually take this seriously lmao get godded

Love you to baby

13 minutes ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

You guys should check out google earth if you haven't in a while, some major cities are in full 3d, like La, Sacramento, san fran, new york, i was able to see where im living in 3d! also it's fun to map out biblical sites

1755869218_Biblemap.thumb.PNG.729baa3fc1646dd793de3c0696446aac.PNG

I like looking at the arctic regions.

5 minutes ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

Dont get your hopes up if there is anything cool out there the government will cover it up... >_>

It's like gambling. You see something awesome one day just to never see it again. Great game design

2 hours ago, JB_ said:

the ice wall

94330e6beb5e6c497ed4217fc5aed8a8.png

flat-earth.jpg.b5561e3d60c0c5d7819c880f590dab2c.jpg

It's tragic, really. People like the Flat Earthers got dragged into such a deep rabbit hole, there's almost no way back. Problem is, something like the Flat Earth Theory is a rather harmless example of fake information spread by social media, while things like #pizzagate (5 years ago?) or the recent "Bill Gates creating Corona" or "Stop the Count" can cause serious harm and/or division in our society.

It's the power of social media in these days and it's only getting worse. Maybe some of you have already seen it, I highly recommend you Social Dilemma on Netflix.

1 hour ago, Buddy Jumps said:

flat-earth.jpg.b5561e3d60c0c5d7819c880f590dab2c.jpg

It's tragic, really. People like the Flat Earthers got dragged into such a deep rabbit hole, there's almost no way back. Problem is, something like the Flat Earth Theory is a rather harmless example of fake information spread by social media, while things like #pizzagate (5 years ago?) or the recent "Bill Gates creating Corona" or "Stop the Count" can cause serious harm and/or division in our society.

It's the power of social media in these days and it's only getting worse. Maybe some of you have already seen it, I highly recommend you Social Dilemma on Netflix.

Unfortunately even if there is some truth to something all it takes is a little misinformation to make a guy attack a pizza parlor. I wouldn't compare stop the count considering all are country had to do to calm people down was have a proper audit. The fact that they wouldn't do this while dismissing a number of court hearings on technicalities rather than evidence is why everybody got so butthurt. They purposefully created this divide. Because the last thing are political parties have ever wanted is some sort of national unity. If they did, both sides of the argument wouldn't misrepresent so much information. All you have to do is look at how the protests in this country are covered or check out a website like journalismisdead and see tons of articles that were stealth edited or had retractions after they got the initial reaction they wanted. Not to mention even factual information about masks being bumped out of the algorithm by google. Then even with this people are so entrenched in their beliefs that they will consistently contradict their takes based on what side they fall on and are news and dual party system ramp up the conflict between both sides. 

Flat earth is just fucking dumb because it is less provable than a globe.

Edited by purely fat
22 minutes ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

Pizza gate was/ is real

What better use of the downvote button than for such a one-liner, as if what you stated was an undeniable fact. Again, the algorithm back then fed you with misinformation, unfortunately, and it most likely still does. We all discussed the dilemma back then on Forgehub, let's leave it at that.

Better stay on the side of facts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

so many are's instead of our's. I am fucking sick

Tin hat placed firmly on head. Alright here we go.

I will say how does anyone not think there is some code speech going on. Whether it is pedophilia or not is debatable but I will say this.

Also, almost every large scale conspiracy theory always comes back to satanic rituals and pedophilia. Even flat earth does this. I find it odd that this is a consistency found in many large scale global elite conspiracies.

Then it's just odd that the general publics closest connection to this was Epstein who was pretty obviously murdered.

Then as his story was picking up steam a virus that had been around for six months while products are still coming out of China  all of a sudden became a pandemic and they put everybody on lockdown. Even though anybody with half a brain knew this virus had probably already made it's rounds through most countries the prior flu season. Then all of a sudden all the info they knew about all of a sudden didn't exist as they proceeded to be wishy washy about how to properly handle it while take away statistical information as it didn't fit the narrative. I know this because one day worldometer had a graph for the US then the next day they didn't and never had it again because it showcased that it was not very deadly. Now nobody dies from anything without it being coronavirus complications.

Alright tin hat removed.

Edited by purely fat

...Where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?

Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living. The depth saith, "It is not in me": and the sea saith, "It is not with me." It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof. It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.

The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold. No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies. The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold.

Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding? Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air. Destruction and death say, "We have heard the fame thereof with our ears."

God understandeth the way thereof, and He knoweth the place thereof. For He looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; To make the weight for the winds; and He weigheth the waters by measure. When He made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder: Then did He see it, and declare it; He prepared it, yea, and searched it out.

And unto man He said, "Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."

Job 28:12-28

Edited by S0UL FLAME
1 hour ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

So how is everyone doing today?

Not good, not bad. Just started a delivery job and my car's rear driver side window popped out of the mechanism. Might have to replace something, but at least it'll be fairly cheap to fix. Otherwise just started a 16 hour semester, so fairly standard stuff. I've already found free PDFs of the textbooks for all of my classes that don't require online access, so that's cool. Already makes up for the repairs lol

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth His handywork.

Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath He set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of His chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and His circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Who can understand his errors? Cleanse Thou me from secret faults. Keep back Thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my Redeemer.

Psalms 19