2 hours ago, Westin said:

We played paintball, and there was a guy who stuck his barrel through a single hole in a net so that he could see/shoot all of us, and was completely protected at the same time. Anyone reading this probably gets how annoying that was. Play against that, and I don't care who you are, you hated it lmao. I enjoy how self-evident the truth can be in practice.

Sounds like he was subverting the designers intentions. Was the course designed to allow/encourage this type of play or was it a result of an unforeseen failure in the course's strucal integrity? 

(Tear/hole in the net that wasn't present during it's intital construction)

I once played a Lazer tag 'course' that had a bridge over the top that people were just camping and shooting down from and it totally ruined it for me.

I was probably the only one that cared enough though. Kinda wanted to go karen mode and complain to the facility. 

Edited by no god anywhere
6 minutes ago, no god anywhere said:

I once played a Lazer tag 'course' that had a bridge over the top that people were just camping and shooting down from and it totally ruined it for me.

I was probably the only one that cared enough though. Kinda wanted to go karen mode and complain to the facility. 

In this instance both you and the layout are dog. lol. We had some great arenas in the UK when I used to go lazer tagging (is that right? 😂) a lot of them actually looked like Halo reach forge maps.

FatKid LD > Core LD

8 hours ago, icyhotspartin said:

Weasels be as weasels do - just a lot easier to do that at the hobbyist level where scrutiny and MAP INTEGRITY aren’t emphasized as much.

What's funny is that the other team had several people with all custom gear and matching jerseys, and would like 4 peek the same angle at the same time of they weren't shooting through a crack or a net

Having flashbacks of my one friend who would climb 30 feet up a tree in the woods when we would paintball. We never did courses. We just went out on public land which led to the entire game being about bush whacking people while trying to find a flag that could be anywhere. It was honestly really fun. Just fuck all the dudes that would wipe.

2 hours ago, Westin said:

What's funny is that the other team had several people with all custom gear and matching jerseys, and would like 4 peek the same angle at the same time of they weren't shooting through a crack or a net

sounds like you guys got out br'd

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png