On 4/7/2021 at 6:29 PM, JB_ said:

so 343 fucked up the lighting on narrows

aa34ffba32cf9779bf27163437909c5b.jpg

ad03c09924a118a649237570ec34d765.jpg

It could look nice granted but the maps just weren't made for it. 

So i finally got on mcc to look at the update and map... I didn't know they where going to replace the halo 3 glove, i thought they would let you use the old tech suit... the new glove looks so bad. also narrows looks so much worse now, what is wrong with them

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png

1 hour ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

So i finally got on mcc to look at the update and map... I didn't know they where going to replace the halo 3 glove, i thought they would let you use the old tech suit... the new glove looks so bad. also narrows looks so much worse now, what is wrong with them

Do the new suits show in first person even when your toggle is set to ‘no skins’?

1 hour ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

just turn off the skins for h3 in settings... that fixes ur gloves for now.... but obviously everything else will go. i dont use skins so i dont care. i keep it off now for my normal hands