6 hours ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

my br is trash but i'm crafty with my  positioning 😁 

you shouldve died twice in that clip. Chasing dual spiker dude, and that nade that didn't kill you 😘

@no god anywhere Dude! this game is sick! I feel completely engaged whenever I'm fighting a hard enemy, paying attention to every one of his moves, even while I'm spamming the attack button to break down his defenses I am anticipating a counter attack so I pay attention, it's so stimulating beginning to end I love it

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png

I'm really fighting the urge to drop a bunch of pics on my map. I really want to finally finish it before I drop any other pics... 

HvLODKB.gif

It's soooo close, and Amazon giving me overtime right now isn't helping

BUT FOR NOW

here's a cool jump i found.

Edited by JB_

26 minutes ago, Westin said:

https://imgur.com/a/KZX1LdB

heres some of that work stuff I promised a while ago, details are in the post

Is that your minivan? If so, you should do a 2Jz or LS swap in it

Edit: and nice work on the job. those blue doors and accents really replicate that rustic look

2 hours ago, Kantalope said:

Is that your minivan? If so, you should do a 2Jz or LS swap in it

Edit: and nice work on the job. those blue doors and accents really replicate that rustic look

homeowners vehicle

10 hours ago, Westin said:

do you think about anything else

This wasn’t even directed towards you, as I was being quite serious when I say super fiesta isn’t necessarily “balanced”. And I’m sure there are a lot of others who think likewise.

The morality memes have flooded past my own means unfortunately, presenting itself inevitably in everyday conversation, not only as a joke, but as a sacred icon. 

The jokes are memes are over with, its not all just about you.

2 hours ago, Box_Hoes said:

This wasn’t even directed towards you, as I was being quite serious when I say super fiesta isn’t necessarily “balanced”. And I’m sure there are a lot of others who think likewise.

The morality memes have flooded past my own means unfortunately, presenting itself inevitably in everyday conversation, not only as a joke, but as a sacred icon. 

The jokes are memes are over with, its not all just about you.

okay

Posted (edited)

Blockout from a day ago

8152ac808cb5cd2c6665d469189cb518.jpg

CURRENT

f83f136e411d501b0b4d1abb1e3d057e.jpg

textures are a bit ugly for now.  I just couldn't settle for the flat ceiling, shit was boring me

b790254074718a7ee200a020abea8640.jpg

I'll probably move the second cylinder up higher like the blockout. I dont like them being the same level.

Edited by JB_

2 hours ago, JB_ said:

Blockout from a day ago

8152ac808cb5cd2c6665d469189cb518.jpg

CURRENT

f83f136e411d501b0b4d1abb1e3d057e.jpg

textures are a bit ugly for now.  I just couldn't settle for the flat ceiling, shit was boring me

b790254074718a7ee200a020abea8640.jpg

I'll probably move the second cylinder up higher like the blockout. I dont like them being the same level.

939532774_ScreenShot2021-07-02at11_52_54AM.png.7d4b1800e1c6d1933bac3e316c433910.png

AIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, icyhotspartin said:

939532774_ScreenShot2021-07-02at11_52_54AM.png.7d4b1800e1c6d1933bac3e316c433910.png

AIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

gimme actual words so I can fix it.

like is it the UV mapping you dont like or the lighitng? cause the UV's/texture work wont really matter once I get the lighting in... except that cylinder at the top is ugly regardless of lighting.

2b5d805a7fa2745234685e7fa32cb47d.jpg

Edited by JB_

5 hours ago, JB_ said:

gimme actual words so I can fix it.

like is it the UV mapping you dont like or the lighitng? cause the UV's/texture work wont really matter once I get the lighting in... except that cylinder at the top is ugly regardless of lighting.

2b5d805a7fa2745234685e7fa32cb47d.jpg

there’s a few things so one is where you’ve got the forerunner re- texture on the floor in the center if that doorway it divides the space into four quadrants which makes it look smaller than it really is because it makes everything close to it LOOK closeR due to the perpendicular lines - things that are close to the line LOOK closer to each other by relation to that line. Next, yes the cylinders on the roof are ugly as all sin but if you were to cut them down by about 2/3 they wouldn’t look so bad - that way you also take out the busyness from the roof because just like with that cross on the floor it makes everything around it look all that much closer to it by proxy. Next I think I circled that angled bit on the ceiling on the left side and that’s just JUTS OUT weirdly super jank- if there’s any way to raise that or to shave it down a little bit that would help open up the space a bit more and would make more sense with the roof ornamentation. But what really bugs me is that you’ve got a central roof ornamentation that is symmetrical in a room that is asymmetric and sliced down the center with a change in elevation. That change in elevation clashes big time with the ornamentation, with the shape of the room, and it is only exacerbated by the use of a straight railing connected to a curved ramp. The shapes conflict with each other, fighting for my eyes,  and none of them are places I would want to LOOK in order to shoot the enemy. Sorry if this is rambling I am voice dictating in the car

edited for sense

1 hour ago, icyhotspartin said:

there’s a few things so one is where you’ve got the forerunner re- texture on the floor in the center if that doorway it divides the space into four quadrants which makes it look smaller than it really is because it makes everything close to it work close early due to the perpendicular lines that things are close to the line was closer to each other by relation to that line across. Next, yes the cylinders on the roof are ugly as all sin but if you were to cut them down by about 2/3 they wouldn’t look so bad that way you also take out the busyness from the roof because just like with that cross on the floor it makes everything around it look all that much closer to it by proxy. Next I think I circled that angle bit on the roof on the left side and that’s just jets a weirdly super tank if there’s any way to raise that or to shave it down a little bit that would help open up the space a bit more and would make more sense with the roof ornamentation. But what really bugs me is that you’ve got a central roof ornamentation that is symmetrical in a room that is asymmetric and sliced down the center with a change in elevation. That change in elevation clashes big time with the ornamentation, with the shape of the room, end it is only exacerbated by the use of a straight railing and curved ramp. The shapes conflict with each other, fighting for my eyes,  and none of them are places I would want to work in order to shoot the enemy. Sorry if this is rambling I am voice dictating in the car

tenor.gif?itemid=7900975

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, icyhotspartin said:

there’s a few things so one is where you’ve got the forerunner re- texture on the floor in the center if that doorway it divides the space into four quadrants which makes it look smaller than it really is because it makes everything close to it work close early due to the perpendicular lines that things are close to the line was closer to each other by relation to that line across. Next, yes the cylinders on the roof are ugly as all sin but if you were to cut them down by about 2/3 they wouldn’t look so bad that way you also take out the busyness from the roof because just like with that cross on the floor it makes everything around it look all that much closer to it by proxy. Next I think I circled that angle bit on the roof on the left side and that’s just jets a weirdly super tank if there’s any way to raise that or to shave it down a little bit that would help open up the space a bit more and would make more sense with the roof ornamentation. But what really bugs me is that you’ve got a central roof ornamentation that is symmetrical in a room that is asymmetric and sliced down the center with a change in elevation. That change in elevation clashes big time with the ornamentation, with the shape of the room, end it is only exacerbated by the use of a straight railing and curved ramp. The shapes conflict with each other, fighting for my eyes,  and none of them are places I would want to work in order to shoot the enemy. Sorry if this is rambling I am voice dictating in the car

awesome thanks! I can only do UV changes and some remodeling of the interior. The elevation change will have to remain as the outside spiral relies on it. but I can try and change how it plays out.

TBH i still miss my old gold exterior 😪

port2.jpg.0faa75eb34c284a5451c75df404a564a.jpg

could you draw me anything you had in mind or? if you dont have the time dont bother.... I just appreciated your last pic you drew for me

Edited by JB_