7 hours ago, Box_Hoes said:

E9565E41-5D1D-47A4-ADA1-94F5C9CC3D39.png.d4fd024afe6ee535665ed6de5ebb654d.png

Impact of video games on plasticity of the hippocampus

Molecular Psychiatry volume 23pages1566–1574 (2018)Cite this article

Abstract

The hippocampus is critical to healthy cognition, yet results in the current study show that action video game players have reduced grey matter within the hippocampus. A subsequent randomised longitudinal training experiment demonstrated that first-person shooting games reduce grey matter within the hippocampus in participants using non-spatial memory strategies. Conversely, participants who use hippocampus-dependent spatial strategies showed increased grey matter in the hippocampus after training. A control group that trained on 3D-platform games displayed growth in either the hippocampus or the functionally connected entorhinal cortex. A third study replicated the effect of action video game training on grey matter in the hippocampus. These results show that video games can be beneficial or detrimental to the hippocampal system depending on the navigation strategy that a person employs and the genre of the game.The-Brain-Regions-Associated-with-Spatial-Memory.png.593d991a199021f478a6402065a87cc7.png

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, SaltyKoalaBear said:

Impact of video games on plasticity of the hippocampus

Molecular Psychiatry volume 23pages1566–1574 (2018)Cite this article

Abstract

The hippocampus is critical to healthy cognition, yet results in the current study show that action video game players have reduced grey matter within the hippocampus. A subsequent randomised longitudinal training experiment demonstrated that first-person shooting games reduce grey matter within the hippocampus in participants using non-spatial memory strategies. Conversely, participants who use hippocampus-dependent spatial strategies showed increased grey matter in the hippocampus after training. A control group that trained on 3D-platform games displayed growth in either the hippocampus or the functionally connected entorhinal cortex. A third study replicated the effect of action video game training on grey matter in the hippocampus. These results show that video games can be beneficial or detrimental to the hippocampal system depending on the navigation strategy that a person employs and the genre of the game.The-Brain-Regions-Associated-with-Spatial-Memory.png.593d991a199021f478a6402065a87cc7.png

82cd75bb-e143-4bc1-b85b-5de7afc09386.PNG.ab45fb5477af85d25a640c7e86dee8d9.PNG

Day of Spatial Navigational Hippocampus Grey Matter Swell Growth  is fucking sick.

@Box_Hoes

My brain emits pure sacred spatial geometric energy and forms I'm sick.

One look at nomad (the best logic gap time bomber mathmapical map 

in the game) and I consumed all of it's logical essence and energy. 

Your hard work is nothing more then another weapon added to my innumerable armory of statted ness. 

Fear the Houd on Head!

Bow to the Throne! 

Edited by SaltyKoalaBear

7 hours ago, SaltyKoalaBear said:

82cd75bb-e143-4bc1-b85b-5de7afc09386.PNG.ab45fb5477af85d25a640c7e86dee8d9.PNG

Day of Spatial Navigational Hippocampus Grey Matter Swell Growth  is fucking sick.

@Box_Hoes

My brain emits pure sacred spatial geometric energy and forms I'm sick.

One look at nomad (the best logic gap time bomber mathmapical map 

in the game) and I consumed all of it's logical essence and energy. 

Your hard work is nothing more then another weapon added to my innumerable armory of statted ness. 

Fear the Houd on Head!

Bow to the Throne! 

Nomad is trash 

we need more footwork maps like day of defeat I’ll admit 

halo 5 has too many race tracks to make sure everyone’s vehicle can operate smoothly 

so im at least half way through sekiro, i definitely like it more than dark souls, i actually feel intensely engaged in fights and i actually get excited to play the game.

Dark souls always felt like a long drawn out slog even at my most enjoyable moments, it was funny when i reached the great ape, i was reminded of how boring the bosses are in dark souls because i found myself having to fight the ape just like dark souls bosses, run around in circles and wait for a guaranteed opening to attack, and repeat, and spam roll when you get cornered.

Sekiro has its share of boring/ gimmicky bosses where they expect you to do pretty much the same thing, like the long armed giraffe, blazing bull and i already mentioned the ape. But most of the shinobi battles ive had so far where very fair and challenging. Also the world design is spectacular, i also love the stealth mechanics even though ive been using them less and less the better i get. Also you can do cool stuff like jump off walls and enemies and have all these cool abilities and tools to compliment the base combat

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png

39 minutes ago, SaltyKoalaBear said:

1b98c4b9-a63b-47d7-a802-9848660816f5.PNG.d586d3afa4610a0f3ee826cbf257291b.PNG

I know I can be difficult sometimes, but you always stuck by my side.(Unless your losing position to chase a kill ) Too my doubles partner!

@S0UL FLAME

you're just saying this because he carried you X'D AHAHAHAHA WOOHOOHOOHOO

My readings detect the following: oh SoulFlame - An object in motion that will stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Further evaluation: Error 343: My readings detect no such force exists to counter such an object - corruption imminent. My systems are being compromised - update: object appears to be of unstoppable force however is influenced very easily and prone to manipulation. My systems confirm object is of extremely low intelligence. 

1 hour ago, S0UL FLAME said:

I am humbled by your roasting.

i think they are picking a fight with you soul flame... i think we all know what this means...

x  soldat duchrist

x  S0ulFlame

x Weht Kahunt

× Box Hoes

6d6e114e-62f0-42b7-a3ed-38d1fc16df40.PNG.27b50e9c5c6e34c044f1a9dc58135cf2.PNG

Soul you and I share a relationship I don't think you even know about because I am always on alt accounts. Of the probably 20-30 games we've played against each other in matchmaking I don't think you've ever won. Reminds me of megamind, I feel like we have this infinite arch rival battle where your fate is fortold to lose. 

That's beside the point I wanted to make though, which is just how many times was salty there too? Salty have you been my nemesis too all this time? 

Just joking around.

Anyways I can't even get doubles matches on H5. Are you guys still able to get matches or is that an old picture? We've tried combinations of different accounts and just can't get any games. 

Edited by no god anywhere

I'm almost always on Xbox, playing Halo. You can still get matches in H5, though I just play Slayer, HCS, and Doubles. Splitgate is coming out for free later this month for consoles, so I'll be playing that too.

Also, that map I had teased earlier is coming along nicely. I'll post more teasers soon.

3 hours ago, no god anywhere said:

Soul you and I share a relationship I don't think you even know about because I am always on alt accounts. Of the probably 20-30 games we've played against each other in matchmaking I don't think you've ever won. Reminds me of megamind, I feel like we have this infinite arch rival battle where your fate is fortold to lose. 

That's beside the point I wanted to make though, which is just how many times was salty there too? Salty have you been my nemesis too all this time? 

Just joking around.

Anyways I can't even get doubles matches on H5. Are you guys still able to get matches or is that an old picture? We've tried combinations of different accounts and just can't get any games. 

If any of this is partly true it makes me sad knowing you could have been part of our custom lobbies. Soul salty purely and I probably have 3-500 2v2s in customs. There was also various times we had 3 people needing one more spot to fill and if Soldat didn’t come to the rescue that was it unfortunately 

@no god anywhere.

Could you name your alts? I'll likely recognize them if you type them out. However, I don't remember your skill level, so I can't discern whether your jestful boasting is true.

We'll need to 2v2 sometime. Forgive me for my bullet eating if you decide to play.

Ive had over 20, most I didn't or couldn't  recover when my first xbox one died.  Maybe you'll recognize one that I still have.

No god anywhere ofc

No god alive

Realuser

Mrs Laciecakes

TOP MID TOP MID

I'm laggy af

Still laggy af

I even vape

Iplay wif chrif

Schumer shutdwn

CLINTON4PRISN

I hvent played much halo since bo4 came out so it's been years. I'm sure all of your 2v2 lobbies are after my time. I'm sort of introverted so I doubt I would of been there much anyways. don't really plan on playing until infinite but when the time comes I'll be around relearning the game so you can put me in my place then. 

Edited by no god anywhere

2 hours ago, no god anywhere said:

Ive had over 20, most I didn't or couldn't  recover when my first xbox one died.  Maybe you'll recognize one that I still have.

No god anywhere ofc

No god alive

Realuser

Mrs Laciecakes

TOP MID TOP MID

I'm laggy af

Still laggy af

I even vape

Iplay wif chrif

Schumer shutdwn

CLINTON4PRISN

I hvent played much halo since bo4 came out so it's been years. I'm sure all of your 2v2 lobbies are after my time. I'm sort of introverted so I doubt I would of been there much anyways. don't really plan on playing until infinite but when the time comes I'll be around relearning the game so you can put me in my place then. 

all of these tags shit on me in MM on a daily