Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone tried Splitgate: Arena on PC? I thought it looked just okay till I tried it. It's one of the best shooters I've played in a while. The movement is really good and it runs all the classic halo game types. Maps are okay, but the gameplay is really fluid and fast paced and the portal idea is actually really well done imo. It's free too

Edited by Chronmeister
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently in progress of creating my final map for H5, which I also hope will be my first project for Halo Infinite. 

 

Artisically, from a compositional standpoint at least, this map will be leauges ahead of anything I've made in this game, and will take full advantage of all the knowledge I've accumulated up to this point.  

 

The theme will be forerunner, but it won't simply just be a forerunner map. This map will be an imbodiment of bungies legacy  and draws heavily upon Halo 2's artstyle and feel.  I want to give players a breathtaking environment to combat each other in, and remind them through nostalgic combat what Halo was. Really excited to share this one with you all! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

To anyone that is interested: I’m frequently adding level design content to my twitter page (@the_xzamplez). I’ve always wanted a source that I can just look at endless images and videos of maps, so I decided to create one. I’ve been doing it since blocktober, and I’m already at almost 1,000 tweets, 99% of them being level design related. I’ll also follow anyone that shares mostly level design content.

Edited by Xzamplez
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chronmeister said:

Anyone tried Splitgate: Arena on PC? I thought it looked just okay till I tried it. It's one of the best shooters I've played in a while. The movement is really good and it runs all the classic halo game types. Maps are okay, but the gameplay is really fluid and fast paced and the portal idea is actually really well done imo. It's free too

it's iiight

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xzamplez said:

To anyone that is interested: I’m frequently adding level design content to my twitter page (@the_xzamplez). I’ve always wanted a source that I can just look at endless images and videos of maps, so I decided to create one. I’ve been doing it since blocktober, and I’m already at almost 1,000 tweets, 99% of them being level design related. I’ll also follow anyone that shares mostly level design content.

 

Yeah, you've been doing an awesome job.  You've also been giving a lot of good feedback/suggestions.  :classic_love:

 

Should probably leave a link: https://twitter.com/the_xzamplez

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Xzamplez said:

To anyone that is interested: I’m frequently adding level design content to my twitter page (@the_xzamplez). I’ve always wanted a source that I can just look at endless images and videos of maps, so I decided to create one. I’ve been doing it since blocktober, and I’m already at almost 1,000 tweets, 99% of them being level design related. I’ll also follow anyone that shares mostly level design content.

Plug all of my content and you got yourself a follower

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Westin said:

I think you need more 90 degree angles🤠

 

Did you notice it was designed by Slaphead...

 

The overlay looks very cool @Fatkid Forger

Would love to have this posted in the Projects section.  😉

 

Project Section: https://www.nextleveldesign.org/index.php?/forums/forum/7-projects/

Submit New Project/Map: https://www.nextleveldesign.org/index.php?/forums/forum/7-projects/&do=add

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, a Chunk said:

 

Did you notice it was designed by Slaphead...

 

The overlay looks very cool @Fatkid Forger

Would love to have this posted in the Projects section.  😉

 

Project Section: https://www.nextleveldesign.org/index.php?/forums/forum/7-projects/

Submit New Project/Map: https://www.nextleveldesign.org/index.php?/forums/forum/7-projects/&do=add

my bad, still learning tehe

I got a list, here's the order of my list that it's in

It goes Purely, Salty, SoulFlame then Multi

Slaphead The Square God, Gaza, Box, X and Icy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...