1 hour ago, Kantalope said:

This is why I don't have any tattoos. It'd be something stupid like the Health Bar from Dead Space, and, with my luck, it'd be severely messed up somehow.

The best tattoo is one no one else understands, that way if you mess it up, no one will care.

FatKid LD > Core LD

He hasn't got any faults, but maybe he's not perfect. But he didn't do anything.

Is it weird that I don't like maps/games that overly support egocentrism? 

Don't get me wrong, I love individualism, but I believe there is a difference between supporting individual skill and egocentrism. Some games just rub me the wrong way. 

I think it take more integrity to play maps that make you rely on others rather then soley yourself to be successful...

2 hours ago, Box_Hoes said:

Let me ascend from the skies off diving boards and create my own safe landing. I don’t need scrubs mispotting my descendance of aerial soarhoud telling me when and where to land, potentially getting me killed due to a pure mortals neural pathways misfiring. 

Let’s talk about pure ASCENSION where the Greek gods originate 

Maybe it's egocentric of me to not create levels where individuals can feel like absolute GODS. Forgive me, I saw not the error in my ways. You are so ascended, you block out the sun and I've been living in that shadow, blind. 

My next map will allow the most ascend player to feel like this. 

Name: THRONE OF THE ASCENDED ONE

f28984a535b6738c11fd7547c90ae142.jpg.a7699bd1bbbac4ddd1d048688588f13f.jpg

Edited by SaltyKoalaBear
2 hours ago, Box_Hoes said:

Let me ascend from the skies off diving boards and create my own safe landing. I don’t need scrubs mispotting my descendance of aerial soarhoud telling me when and where to land, potentially getting me killed due to a pure mortals neural pathways misfiring. 

Let’s talk about pure ASCENSION where the Greek gods originate 

You guys are speaking your own language at this point

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png

1 hour ago, SaltyKoalaBear said:

I'm actually quite the hypocrite considering I used to be a Jet Pilot in BF3 which is about the most ego centric role you can play in the game 🤣  

Only the most ascendhound of pilots can land a jet anywhere on the map, get out, lock on to an enemy pilot forcing them into a linear trajectory, and then soar on them like a crow forcing them back into the dust from whence they came'eth

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png