Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, S0UL FLAME said:

I have made five variants of a room with one ramp, two floors, and two doorways. Which of these five do you like the most, and why?

 

844dfbea 7f3a 46ed b050 78dd79645ed3

425ef9b0 ad03 47ac 93fc a7ce6dcff5fa

6e1ba90c b0dd 4054 a6ee c243c054e41e

Fd86ca3f edb8 4d10 8889 726b53cfa563

13d762ba 5169 46d0 9a6d b10e94e28f50

 

5, because you scaled it for classic Halo and have the option of adding a piece of cover/jumpcrate to the center of the lowest floor.

 

3, because there’s no corners to camp. But the shape is odd, to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, S0UL FLAME said:

I have made five variants of a room with one ramp, two floors, and two doorways. Which of these five do you like the most, and why?

 

844dfbea 7f3a 46ed b050 78dd79645ed3

425ef9b0 ad03 47ac 93fc a7ce6dcff5fa

6e1ba90c b0dd 4054 a6ee c243c054e41e

Fd86ca3f edb8 4d10 8889 726b53cfa563

13d762ba 5169 46d0 9a6d b10e94e28f50

 

5s ascended For sweaty nades for people on bottom, and the how the ramp works is ascended for trollhood headglitching people through the high door 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Box_Hoes said:

Day of defeat would be decimated 

Good luck flying in over Allied Occupied airspace lmao look what happened to your bi-plane on dawn.... Got rekt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, icyhotspartin said:

This is the tamest, non-spoiler review I could find for TLOU:PII. Has anyone played it yet, or do none of us own any Sony Hardware? If you’ve played it, how would you review the game? 

I'm only like 6hrs in, but it's on par with the original. Gameplay is pretty trash, but story and atmosphere are as good as it gets. It's a stealth game like the first and movement is clunky. I was hoping for a step up in the gameplay department, as I was with red dead. Nothing new there, but the story seems worthwhile so far. It's cool that the game looks as good as it does, but it plays like a game from 10 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chronmeister said:

I'm only like 6hrs in, but it's on par with the original. Gameplay is pretty trash, but story and atmosphere are as good as it gets. It's a stealth game like the first and movement is clunky. I was hoping for a step up in the gameplay department, as I was with red dead. Nothing new there, but the story seems worthwhile so far. It's cool that the game looks as good as it does, but it plays like a game from 10 years ago.

The only trash parts of the gameplay is the shooting. So much sway and inaccuracy, and you can't decrease either of them until about 10 hours in the game if you've saved up a significant portion of your skill points(?) by the point you stumble upon the gun magazine. It's crazy how so many of the skills are locked if you don't stumble upon the associated magazine/guides. The gameplay is intense when enemies are nearby, and full stealth is nearly impossible if you don't inch your way through areas. Also, fuck stalkers. Just fuck them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kantalope said:

The only trash parts of the gameplay is the shooting. So much sway and inaccuracy, and you can't decrease either of them until about 10 hours in the game if you've saved up a significant portion of your skill points(?) by the point you stumble upon the gun magazine. It's crazy how so many of the skills are locked if you don't stumble upon the associated magazine/guides. The gameplay is intense when enemies are nearby, and full stealth is nearly impossible if you don't inch your way through areas. Also, fuck stalkers. Just fuck them.

I'm not sure I'm at the stalkers yet. Just got to the shamblers. I think the quicktime button pressing and the limited interactivity is just super outdated.  It feels exactly like the first game in the way you pick up items/explore/melee/shoot/jump/walk/run. I guess I'm expecting too much, but a game that goes this long between sequels seems like it should add more to the gameplay department.  I was soooooo disappointed in red dead for the same reason. Literally the same game as GTA 3 with a different story and visuals. A little extreme, but true in many ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

Yes! i finally finished the video, i feel so much better, what a relief, ill give it one more week before release to polish it up, keep an eye out for "The making of Last Bastion" 🤡

tumblr_m8ivkqwXXw1qk355h540.gif.dd4a61c1699ec3d0f5d84af2b8ef5cec.gif

Hyyyyyyype! Tribunals design doc was sweaty, can't wait to see this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soldat Du Christ said:

Because that teaser was emberassing, like what where they thinking? 

 

I'll try to write a better story line next time I share a video.  :classic_tongue:

 

I honestly find the entire Halo storyline to be very underwhelming.  I enjoyed the gameplay of a few of the campaigns, but have always found the narrative to be very uninteresting.  Perhaps if I dug into some of the books it may grab me, but I've just found no reason to particularly care about or be interested in any of the characters.  I was kind of intrigued by Master Chief, Cortana, and Guilty Spark in Halo 1, but not enough to really pull me in.  The series, for me, hasn't done as well as I'd want in character development, despite having plenty of opportunity to do so.  Hopefully Infinite can make some very big improvements in this area.  It needs to have something promising, or I probably won't even load up the campaign (just as I didn't touch it in Halo 5).  I didn't think this trailer was that bad.  It's definitely not meant to give away the whole story line, and teasers are almost always going to be chalk full of cheesy lines (because lots of people like that type of dialogue).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.