Posted (edited)
On 7/22/2020 at 2:47 AM, Soldat Du Christ said:

@SaltyKoalaBear @S0UL FLAME @Box_Hoes anytime bewteen 6pm-9pm this week, which day do you guys want to play

Tonight works for me as well, I'll let box know 

PS The Grapple Hook is just a armor augment pickup. Everybody stay calm haha 

Edited by SaltyKoalaBear

1 hour ago, SaltyKoalaBear said:

Tonight works for me as well, I'll let box know 

PS The Grapple Hook is just a armor augment pickup. Everybody stay calm haha 

Nah bro loadouts are back didn’t you hear 

Posted (edited)

the banished looks a little better than it did in Halo Wars 2. What is the deal with the minecraft looking shit in the mountains.

also sprint and slide almost look like an aesthetic things rather than actually being useful which is sort of dog

Edited by purely fat

It does not look like a next gen game that's been in development for 5 years with a 500 million dollar budget. Halo 3 still looks and sounds better. Animations still suck... ill just look forward to the multiplayer reveal now i guess. That speech at the end was soooo emberassing, i cringed, they're desperate to try and tap into people heart strings it's pathetic. My heart is broken, they are so incompetent

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png

Even my wife when i showed her the gameplay to her said it looked really bad, shes like "those gold lights block your vision" and there's people saying "its an early build its supposed to look like this." Or "it will look better on the final release" its 4 months away from release you clowns

1260918535_Forgemapsthumbnail.thumb.png.a0054255c7c5aba3a52c3cef60b4b815.png

https://www.windowscentral.com/halo-infinite-will-get-free-ray-tracing-update-after-launch

This is their solution to separate the footage we saw with "next gen". Probably going to be a headache Forging maps that will look alright for Xbone and X series/PC users.