cant wait to play horizon zero dawn on PC in a few days. a game that released on current gen hardware and still probably looks way better than infinite will. 

ss_15f5759c441e4e5f51e1a8ee333e4ab9df9aa

lol to everyone who actually thought 343 could pull it off despite all the evidence. they were literally a studio solely responsible for the  Halo comics and books/ extended universe lore.... Then MS made them the developer of Halo. I was so confused... but it all makes sense now. theyre still a comic book studio trying to be game developers. Hence all the outsourcing. They can't do shit inhouse.

Edited by JB_

I think there's a lot of interesting tidbits built into this game. Worth discussion.

Tell you what, I'll start it off - the fixed first-person perspective is interesting in that most space piloting in games is done in third-person, which severely reduces the level of immersion. This game also has a neat resource management system built in, where you control your ship's power distribution, though I imagine this will lead to some odd moments in combat, given that I'm unaware of any visual tells for your opponents' uses of these systems.

Edited by icyhotspartin
discussion topic added

16 hours ago, icyhotspartin said:

I think there's a lot of interesting tidbits built into this game. Worth discussion.

Tell you what, I'll start it off - the fixed first-person perspective is interesting in that most space piloting in games is done in third-person, which severely reduces the level of immersion. This game also has a neat resource management system built in, where you control your ship's power distribution, though I imagine this will lead to some odd moments in combat, given that I'm unaware of any visual tells for your opponents' uses of these systems.

@SaltyKoalaBear

4 hours ago, Westin said:

This is what Halo needs to be

bro halo isn't even like that. lets be real.

that shit is only possible if DICE took it over